Sunday, June 1, 2008

5/18/08

I took my daughter out for a little fishing on one of the local lakes. It was cold and blustery but luckily I had a stocking cap and gloves. After four hours and two bass, I suggested that we should go...she was disappointed and asked if we could cast from shore for a little while. I took her to the river and proceeded to land a 7-8 lb carp on a woolly bugger...first of the season. Anyway any four year old girl who is down for 5 1/2 hours of fishing on a crappy cold day is definitely mine, no blood test needed.
This was the first time she asked to hold (and release) a fish, and she did a swell job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work! My wife would be very pleased with the pink hat. Bindy

Anonymous said...

dude, i've been waiting for that picture! excellent!
t-mos