Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jinxed

After posting about some success on the white bass/walleye fishery that I have been frequenting, I convinced RS to break free and join me for an evening on the water.

For whatever reason, perhaps wind or a cold front (although not much different than last night) the midges stayed down and the fish never showed.

We gave it all the hell we could muster and with only a couple fish landed we bagged the attempt at 10:30. 

I felt bad as I was hoping he would be able to land fish after fish and go home with a sore wrist.  

Thankfully (and to his credit) he left happy that he was able to air out some line and take a break from the hamster wheel, even for a couple of hours.

There is a lesson in here somewhere...

Trying to catch a train

Evening on the water





No comments: