Thursday, August 3, 2017

R.I.P. Snake Guides Blog 2007-2017

I got back from the Bahamas last April and posted the adventure.  Some really good fishing trips ensued but I failed to post.  I thought I just needed a little time to collect my thoughts and eventually the trips would get written and the photos would hang here.  It's August now and I've spent some time over the past months thinking this all through.  10 years. It's been a good run.

I want to thank all of you who have posted comments, shared links on social media and (perhaps most importantly) told me that you've enjoyed the blog.  The fish will still be chased, flies tied, tents staked, boats rigged and friends will gather.  The stories will still be made, you'll just need to buy me a beer to hear them.

Thanks again all, for reading along.

-Salmobyfly


No comments: