Monday, June 11, 2012

The T-shirts are in (?)

The short version:
Shox McSteel and I flew out to PDX to fish with Nate K and Thomas.  A great trip that inspired, a t-shirt design.
I wore mine to the http://flyfilmtour.com/ in Depere WI and one of the guys that worked on the tour noticed the shirt and wanted one.
I sent him one and he posted it on Facebook
One Brian Bennet took notice.  Brian works for Patagonia, runs a successful website and is also on the board of directors at the Wild Steelhead Coalition.
We had a few conversations and struck an agreement.  I sold the art licensing to Brian for use in printing up a batch of shirts, all proceeds from my end (as suggested by my friend Nate K), go to the Native Fish Society and a good chunk of Brian's proceeds go to the Wild Steelhead Coalition.


Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man the importance of conserving the resource and he'll design a T-shirt.



-E

No comments: