Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tying desks - 1996 to present

A decade of tying desks...same concept, improved lighting.

1995 - Graduated from college, got an apartment in Duluth, MN and fished as I pleased.
Lake Superior Steelhead and North Shore Brook Trout. Not much $ for tying materials though.


1996 - This was an apartment in New Brighton, MN...a tying season in transition. I didn't spend much time here.

1997 - The pinnacle of my fishing career. A bed, stove, sink, shower and tying desk...I fished my ass off as a bachelor.

2001- Notice the sweet desk that my Bro K made me. This is the dining room in our old apartment...I'm not sure this would be tolerated now.

2003 - checkout the multi-drawered desk top addition that my Bro K added to my set-up (disregard the striped pillow case chair cushion in the Capt's Chair...sooo classy).

2005 - this set-up remains the current state of things only I've had 3 years to fill the concrete seams with fly lint.

No comments: