Saturday, August 16, 2008

The change....

Anthropologists taught me in college about the process of man's evolution into the high and mighty civilized dickheads we now claim to be, included a change from hunter/gatherer to an agrarian society and from there into the industrial age etc. etc.

For better or for worse I've decided to invent a new society based primarily on fly fishing and gardening. This new societal model requires a fly-rod, an approving wife, some seeds, 10 yards of horse shit and water. (If you ever decide to join me in this societal structure, you will soon realize how important your horse shit and water are.) Although the fly fishing is commonly catch & release and does not provide any nutritional sustenance, the tomato seeds do. AND, with the price of a tomato averaging $43 a pound...I can now afford to drive to my favorite fishing spots (guilt free). I like to think about this and grin while I'm eating a tomato sandwich.

So you've seen the pictures of the fly fishing, here now is the gardening.




2 comments:

K said...

IM IN.

t-mos said...

what he said, again!

t

for real, what you speak of is also known as The Shizznat.