Wednesday, February 21, 2007

February 21st 2007

Just a few short days til the early season trout opener. I got my Dane County Boat Ramp access sticker in the mail a few days after I finally got the state to recognize me as the rightful owner to my faithful craft "Jon Johnson". Due to the fact that the previous-previous (yes that's two owners ago) didn't have the decency to fill out the forms and send me a copy of the transfered title (thanks for nothing, jackass). Fly tying season is almost over and I have spent very little time at the vice. Daylight savings time comes three weeks earlier this year which can only mean one thing...extended fishing hours. Amen brothers. I have had only 1 entry into the photo contest which means either A. it was a bad idea B. Nobody has any photos or C. everybody sucks but K-diggity. It's real easy to do. Compose, attach, send. If you don't have my email address then email me and I'll send it to you...

Here is another one from me, under the category of Big Bass or Camera Tom-Foolery.

No comments: