Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bahamas Pics

In addition to the May - Bahamas video, I took a few still pics that I think are worth posting.
In no specific order...here goes.
Flats Skiff - Ready and Waiting

You've heard about wind on the flats right?  Not this morning...

C.A. Hooked up.

C.A.'s nice bonefish

That'd be me...check out the flex in that 8wt.

Me...looking...looking...

C.A. - bonefish connection.

C.A. (another) nice bonefish

A school of bones approaching (without a polarizing filter on my camera...you'd never know)


C.A. took this shot while I was cranking.  (I love this pic)

Release

You'd think it would be easy to see them...

We don't have these colors in the lakes back home...

Another Skiff, another day...

C.A. - NICE bonefish!

Ezra - this guy can find fish...(He can actually help you catch the too.)

C.A. Bonefish prior to release

...back you go.

The lodge.

I was doing a little DIY...




2 comments:

John Hutchinson said...

Nice fish C.A and Eric! This year will be better!
Hutch

salmobyfly said...

...and I cannot wait. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!