Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cabin fever creativity

You may have noticed at the bottom of my blog page a logo for Christensen Bros. Unincorporated.
A fictional non-profit that I made up for grins... we sell nothing, which is nice because we never have to collect sales tax. Well since we are in a recession and our sales of nothing have been flat (in 2007 we grossed zero dollars and this year we again grossed zero dollars), I thought a new marketing effort was in order. Presenting the NEW and IMPROVED!!!! look of the Christensen BROS. Unincorporated. Truthfully I was tired of paying $25 buck for a Sage T-shirt and so I decided to create my own line of stickers and t-shirts. It's my small way of wearing fish schwag without selling out to the man. The first order of t-shirts (3) one large for me and 2 XL for my business partners are on order along with 20 stickers. If you are motivated to join our troop and want a t-shirt to prove it, let me know and I will order one up for you. I think they are $18.95 plus shipping...which allows for a profit of Zero for the CBU.

No comments: