Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I know a guy...

...a pretty good guy too. Sent me these pictures. Recent pictures. Taken in the upper Midwest. These lakers were hooked on a white deceiver fished from shore on a sink tip. He got 12 fish in 30 minutes...(I think that's what he said) I'm pretty sure he got 4 in 4 casts. Now, Lake Trout season is closed on this particular body of water...so I'm pretty sure he was fishing for another species. I do know that the fish ranged in size from 28"-33". I also know he is my friend because he told me all about where to go and what to use, even said he'd bring me to the spot. As for the rest of you, you'll just have to enjoy the pictures. (Evil Laughter).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an especially interesting story of hope for me. I have actually had lakers on the brain lately...I am in the midst of planning a BWCAW ice fishing trip for them.

I know it is not fly fishing, but at least it's the right target.

Bindy