Monday, March 10, 2008

Before I forget...

My Bro is selling his fishpond vest. http://greenalt.blogspot.com/2008/03/for-sale.html
I own this vest and really like it. If you carry small fly boxes it's the bomb. My Bro likes bigger flyboxes and so he is going back to his teal columbia flyvest. Back in the early 90's when he bought that vest, it was really cutting edge. Might have been the first vest on the market that wasn't tan. Now that the teal vest is old enough to be retro rad, he is jumping back in it. Plus, it's held together by 2 parts fish scales and 1 part spawn juice. It's got Mojo. I'm glad. My Bro defies any label, but he's certainly more wool than Gore-Tex and I think that the old teal suits him. So, anyway he's selling the new vest and he's asking $100 which is $50 less than the new price. He said he only wore it a half dozen times and it looks to be in great shape. Drop him an email if you are interested. Oh and it's fully adjustable. He's 6' 4" and I'm 5' 11" so I think there may be some truth to the claim that one size fits all.

No comments: